Yesterday I found a friend that was also tricked by the silly upsize thing.
Thank God I went out with them the other day.
Or I would still be stupidly being scammed.
Anyway Thank God all the pain is gone at last.
Seriously, or i really have no idea how I'm gonna sit for chinese O's tomorrow.
Speaking of which, good luck everyone :)
Let's forget shopping for that 5 hours and throw chinese away after that.
GREAT SINGAPORE SALES IS HERE!!~~~~~~
Omg I'm still trying to persuade my mum to bring me out.
Anyway, the holidays have officially begin.
But truth be told, it's more of the studying has officially begun.
Okay, this shall be short.
Mum wants me to study some more.
Dunno how I'm supposed to do it but whatever,
I'm going to be a good boy so she will bring me out lol.
BYE:D~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment