,/ Condescending: FRISBEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Friday, May 29, 2009

FRISBEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I swear durui is a pervert that can't control his urges.
Girls please avoid him ( especially the pretty ones)
He's done it in public twice.
Then just now at J8 Bryan, keith and me saw him looking at underwear.
Now that's a normal thing i know.
But the thing is, he was looking at the girls section.
Now u get what I'm hinting at?
He's gonna grow into a paedophile or something

Anyway Lijing agreed to join us at last.
But can see she's sort of siann..
She's the only disctractor and all of us are still figuring out our positioning.
We played a match together, the official team.
Hardly any pressure except I kinda didn't know how to link up with her.
Like I'm afraid I'll screw up my throws.
Omg i swear I will master it this hols.
And i won't neglect my studies.

O'lvls chinese is on monday.
Everyone is saying " do it once , do it well. "
Like who doesn't know that.
I need to bia this last 2 days.
Or I'm just gonna get some mediocre grade.
I really want at least a B3 :(

Alright gtg tuition.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment