There's an ongoing war between smokers and non-smokers.
See the smoking idiots tear out the no sign.
Then the smoke haters strike back by re-writing it.
Now who's side are you on :OO
K enough of the crap.
Had a freaking bad afternoon at church.
Dad flared up again for no reason.
Hate it man..i really have no idea what a happy family means.
The only memory i have of us being really together is when we curse a driver that cuts into the lane. -__-
I've got a mum that makes me pay her back for everything man.
I'm currently 200 bucks in debt! ):
Happy family eh? bah!!
Then I've got a childish dad that never ever tells us where we're going.
Just drives on and suddenly decides to go somewhere.
Result? Another shouting match.
Happy family? Bleh...
Guess the only one left's my brother.
Prolly the closest i got yea.
Even now I've still got no idea what a happy family is supposed to be like.
But I do know that mine's not one and never will be.
At least it never will be with me or my brother inside.
Dad and mum, if I'm your pride and joy, there's one thing I know you will be proud of.
And that's that I will be a much better parent than you that understands his kids.
Well, that's if i do become one.
No comments:
Post a Comment