Keith Kok's party is tomorrow.
Just got home after buying his presents.
Well in the end didn't really manage to get a wide variety.
Was walking in pain throughout so I only went to 2 shops in heeren.
Nvm, good enough.
Hope u like it keith:D
And everyone please please please stayover!
We can watch NightAtTheMuseum2 at night!
Went to see a doctor just now.
After much persuasion from the guys lol.
In the end he cleaned the wound, dressed it up and prescribed some anti-biotics for me.
I wanna get well fast then i can play frisbee again!
And i can't swim tomorrow because of this..
Anw thanks all for your concern yea. <3
And LOUIS OR WHOEVER IT WAS, ITS NOT GANG-GREEN.
Whatever that is omg. TOUCH WOOD!
Today's chinese O's was like omg easy LOL.
I swear this is the first time in upper secondary i understand each and every passage.
But after that david check say ans wrong.
Well, nvm at least I know i understood it for once.
Goodbye my love, goodbye chinese:D
I WANT A B3!!!!!!OMG.
No, absolutely no retaking for me, NAH-UH!
I'm bored already, bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment