,/ Condescending: The End of the Beginning

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The End of the Beginning

Currently at Chng Teck hong's House.
I'm quite irritated with Nat's labby.
I'm retyping this post cos i clicked the back button-.-
Ohh yea nat's here too.
Today marks the end of a long strenuous exam week.
Thrashing Bryan's house is the best way to enjoy.(:
Anw Ben's the new pepper lunch dope.
Bryan's still a nerd though, he didn't even know how to cook his unagi.

I don't like greenday.
Shawn and Bryan's mad over it.
It sounds gay. I prefer powerpop :)
STEREO SKYLINE!
K i'm not gonna have another bout of lunacy.
Well at least not now or I'm never gonna be able to step into this house again.
Speaking of songs, RADIO SUCKS.
OMG THEY BLOW UP ALL THE NICE SONGS.
All the nice songs become mainstream thanks to it.
Comon people who don't even put in effort to find nice songs should not even be given the chance to get it this easily.


It is super duper hot now luh.
His fan only blows at one spot.
Sadly not at the com.
My smooth hands are becoming sticky >:@
This sounds dam gay..who cares, i feel like saying it.

This is stupid.
They are like trying to type in chinese with my phone.
Stupid people making my phone cheena.
Degrading it to that that kinda low level.

I'm bored.
They want me to stay up the whole night.
Well considering I sleep at 10 on most days, this is an acchievement.
I am going to survive this.
I am not gonna become the one that always makes everyone sleep.
No way, not anymore.

Bye~

We are taking turns at this, so irritating

No comments:

Post a Comment