Thank God i can use the com at last.
Ohmg. I hate exams ttm!
Just came back from gym, feels kinda good to work out.
Anyway, there's no freaking water now and I can't bathe.
Screw the bloody management man-.-
Anyway english and chinese was okay today.
Screwed my chinese letter writing though:/
Urghh who cares..thank God its just a ct.
Anw, I met the coolest tuition teacher ever.
She was like telling us all about Australia and how she didn't appreciate the MOE way of thinking.
It's crap. Why can't u study well with short skirts and long hair-.-
Told her she was defiant but she said she wasn't.
Its just that she threatened her teachers in a way they didn't appreciate.
Anyway I'm in debt AGAIN.
No more shopping again..):
My phone bill burst by like 50bucks again.
This is dam weird i don't even remember msging that much.
Ohh yea just remembered.
Yesterday at the interchange, we saw this girl running past us.
Then poon was like, " i bet she's running to the next bus stop"
True enough lol then we started to cheer her on-.-
And she missed the bus.
Aww haha we didn't cheer hard enough people!
Today i learned how to hack vending machines.
Kudo's to shawn:D
Since drinks cost a bomb and idiots try to scam our money.
Scamming them back a lil is like just..yknow tickling them.
I feel no remorse whatsoever..
I still don't know how to put a tagboard.
Lol i'm a real nerd at this :/
Bye:D
No comments:
Post a Comment