Just ordered some tees from heritage online.
Kudos to Kelly:D
Now the problem is, I needa borrow cash to pay for it.
OhmyGod I should really stop spending beyond my means.
And stop those silly impulsive buys.
Anyway i realised bloghopping isn't a nice thing at all.
Occasionally u find someone u've never seen before.
Then like the posts are all about sad stuff.
I really want to like at least cheer the person up.
But then he/she doesn't even know I'm looking at their blogs.
Gosh I've got to stop putting myself into sticky situations
I wish I could reverse the situation.
Yknow be the one that's being cheered up instead.
I'm trying to study bio right now..
So many freaking chapters to study.
All in one week = not possible lor
Then there's maths..
I'm quite sure I'm so gonna flung this time.
Life sorta sucks most of the times.
Why did Adam and eve sin.
If not we would all be happily eating fruits now:/
Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment