,/ Condescending: MUMMY, it's over!!! :D

Saturday, May 30, 2009

MUMMY, it's over!!! :D



Just came back from the hospital.
The pain is gone at last omg.
Thank God i survived one whole day of pain
So i paid $55.35 for the doctor to poke 10 holes in my feet.
Sounds like a rip-off but if u have experienced what i went through, this is super worth it.
Waited close to 2 hours for my turn.
Most agonising 2 hours of my life omg.
I was like sitting on this chair and then there was a cockroach on the next chair.
Omg I couldn't move away because of the pain.
Imagine the horror lol.
Any moment it could have crawled to me :/
Now I'm not afraid of it.
I'm just a super clean-freak that can't stand filthy things like insects.
Didn't do any chinese today.
The pain was too distracting.
Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment