Best friends that never quarrel before are not besties.
Lol omg i sound like some lecturer now -.-
Well dun worry so much anymore.
It hurts yea but then it's part and parcel of friendship.
Alot of people don't mean what they say.
If i have ever said anything harsh to anyone, its just the spur of the moment and I'm sorry.
Okay anyway at last the frisbee team is sort of settled.
We just need peiyen and jiale to confirm now.
And of cos there's a last slot for one more girl.
Which is kinda difficult but yes, it will be done.
AMEN :D
Ohh yea that picture above.
Its a "phoenix" :D
Anw, once again I'm going to talk about how lame my mum is.
She sees me talking to guys and she says i talk too much.
sees me talking to girls and she gives me that kind of tone.
Like wtheck is wrong man.
I'm not gonna be like u mum.
I'm gonna be much better and so much more.
Period.
Ohh yea david wu says
"oh ya...all the best...i miss you dunno why...k this is gay...:-)"
Im glad u know it and I'm sorry its a one way affair.
U like to put "..." :) haha no offence uh
This is for fun, this is what blogging is all about heh!
I'm bored.
Blogging is like on my list of things to do.
But after that its just rotting and staring and waiting.
Someone fun please talk to me NOW LOL
Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment