,/ Condescending: Title

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Title

Absolutely no studying for me till next week.
I'm not like all the other crazy people that immediately start studying
Anyways, my results are either super high or just rock bottom.
Firstly chemistry, got 70/80 = A1
Biology, 67/80 = A1
E maths, 43/60 = A2
Chinese...i only know the overall is 63.5%
History= 31 = GG
Physics , 40.5 / 80 lol
A maths , 25/60
Heart-breaking man, i have 2 different amaths tuition but still..

Anw suddenly frisbee seems fun again :)
I hate fighting with desmond because he wins 4/6 times.
Nevermind, this is only temporary.
I'm gonna grow taller and outshine u.
Speaking of desmond, he really is the one that holds the team together.
I think today we actually won the sec 5s because desmond was on our team.
They weren't even as strong as before.
I'm going to be better than you one day :)
Just wait for it!

Haven't played RC for ages and suddenly everyone overtakes me-.-
Very free uh, exams still chiong sia wtheck..

Don't do keith's quiz.
Its a fluke omg.
He walks home, takes mrt and takes a bus.
So if all 3 are in the options, how do u choose?
Keith omg i should have got 100 lol.

I'm getting bored.
Later~

No comments:

Post a Comment