I hate hypocrites ttm.
You actually tell me this and that.
But in actual fact i have no idea what u actually feel.
Will u say the same thing about me?
You say u dun wanna do something but your actions are the obvious opposite.
Seriously why don't u just tell me plainly and truthfully.
Dun be like a coward behind me doing all those stuff u claim to be against.
Seriously what's got into u, doing everything that u claim to hate.
I have no idea and i don't wanna know
Don't come to me and start complaining about stuff.
I don't buy it anymore.
Guess this is the real world
I just skipped a wedding.
Because my blister is super pain.
There's like a bruise in one of them.
It's pain even when I'm not sleeping.
Aftermath of frisbee i guess.
I can't wait for BB to end.
For once i miss my brother bcos I'm rotting at home.
Wtheck there's like thunder even though the skies are super bright.
And it rained for 5 minutes just now.
The earth is dying, slowly dying.
No comments:
Post a Comment