Omg stupid things are happening to me.
Everything i touch breaks:OO
I broke the dustbin the other day.
My mum hasn't found out :)
Well but I'm living on borrowed time:/
I'm gonna touch my brother.
Hopefully his arm breaks then nobody snatches the com from me.
Kidding k. I'm not a cold-blooded brother. HE IS!
Anyway its kinda weird.
Even during exams there are people making quizzes.
I've failed tons of them..
Guess i just suck lol.
Even nat i failed. I'm a brilliant friend:)
My tees are here at last omg.
Been waiting for so long...
Arghh crap now i feel like shopping again.
This is worse than adrenaline rush k.
Anw I think my clique is the best in school.
We've got the cutest guy/ nat.
The broadest guy/bryan
The cheekiest guy/wilson
The talk-cock guy/keith
The wise one/ben
The kind one/david
The crazy gamer/eekeng
The easiest to disturb/shawn
And me, the most swaku one..
Secondary school is fun:D
Especially with you guys.
Not forgetting everyone that's not written here.
U guys are great too. (:
Ciao~~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment