,/ Condescending: Everything down

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Everything down

Manchester United lost :(
We were supposed to win everything.
What happened.. ):
My fingers hurt from continuous frisbee.
But i dun wanna stop playing.
I want to perfect my throws so badly :/
Then I won't screw up and support our team better.

Anyway its super stupid.
We still can't play in the parade square.
Even the fitness corner nearly got cordoned off.
And i realised its hard to avoid people.
The more u want to do it the more the person appears.
Urghh who cares, its for the better good.
I'm only thinking of O' lvls and frisbee and shopping and people and of cos God.
Omg isn't this everything i have-.-
There's still an empty space left.
Somewhere deep inside, a hole remains

I think report books are lame.
We bring them home to get scolded by our parents-.-
It's like a suicide attempt luh.
My mum is making noise again.
Because i screwed up my english and humanities.
Omg 10 points just for the 2..
I need to buck up and bia like now omg.
Everyone is starting to "chiong"
Not me, I can't even go into gear 2.
Forever thinking of playing..
I should be off this now.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment