,/ Condescending: Down down down

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Down down down

Saw a dead cat yesterday.
It was bloated and floating in the canal :/

Enough of the sad talk.
K chem spa was surprisingly easy i guess.
And chinese mocks today were...erm do-able.
Played frisbee after that.
I skipped tuition again..but its like english tuition so i don't really care.
Sorry bryan if u felt left out today.
I really really want to throw properly :(
At last getting my own disc tomorrow.
Omg I dunno whether i should be happy or not.
We can't play in the parade square anymore.
Thanks to a certain guy named kokyong.
Sorry keith i know your wife shares the same name but yea.
:((((((((((

Paper 2 mocks tomorrow.
I still feel no pressure.
Omg what's with me.
Zero motivation to study.
Where are you hiding:(

"everyone is like this sometimes"
Heard this at 7-11.
I wonder whether u will say that when im that sometimes.
We're drifting..I'm sure yknow it too.
Lets not talk bout "that" anymore k?
I really have no mood to reply msges about "that" :(
I'm sorry.

4 sad faces in one post.
Wtc lol.



I dream of going to heaven,
But yet I'm afraid I'll forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment