,/ Condescending: This guy and that

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This guy and that





Today in class, we tried to strip jesmond again.
This time he went bonkers and threatened to call william ho.
Well..some people really have screwed personalities.
When you're not the one getting stripped u even encourage us.
Now u get angry when we do it to u.
What a short fuse he has uh.

Anyway today I found out when nerds say the f-word.
I was sitting in front of Nickson during free period.
He was like doing his maths or something.
Then suddenly he said
"F**k-u man the question so hard"
I was like :OO u wanna screw the paper?
Wtheck weird people.

Anyway I'm waiting to go for tuition soon.
I hate it, its like so boring and I don't even learn anything.
Pon-ed english enrichment today.
It doesn't really help so yea :/
Anyway I managed to kope a few photos:)
Ben still hasn't sent me the rest.
And my heart of the day is...

Later.. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment