Cos i was officially banned by my mum yesterday.
Even using the com now is a risk.
My mum's weird x1000000
Omg she suddenly got angry with my dad yesterday.
Then pms all the way and start ignoring me and my bro.
She just wants me dead man.. :/
I hate doing homework I dunno how to do.
Its a stupid feeling.
Makes me feel useless and gg-fied..
I've got to start doing something productive.
And get off the com NOW.
Omg i didn't but whatever..
Alright enough of the emo talk.
I got my peektures at last:D;D:)XD
I swear I'm gonna miss BB and everyone ttm.
I really loved the times spent with u plp yea.
And i mean it with all my heart.
P.S
The words at the top got screwed somehow so dun click them:D
sry for any problems caused
Anyway I'm still trying to find a nice template:/
No comments:
Post a Comment