,/ Condescending: Sweeeeeeeeeet...NOT

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sweeeeeeeeeet...NOT

Sweet things are never meant to last..
Too much of it makes you feel bad.
Yesterday watched some movie and i nearly vomitted
All because of SWEET popcorn yep.
Thats why i say, sweet things are never meant to last!
I'm not going to touch sweet popcorn again.
I'm getting paranoid..tssskk
^this is not the movie ^
Anyway the movie was stupid. Only pure sadists will appreciate it.
People just burn and blow up in front of you.
The rating system is getting weirder and weirder.
First it was a PG13 porn movie at retreat.
Now its a PG GTA version of a movie.
So anyway after that had maths tuition
Took the mrt alone haha.
I swear the stations are overun-ed at night but yet you feel alone!
Nowadays i feel like I'm always on my own



see what i mean..

Anyway just came back from BB.
A nice person gave me some cookies:D
I should really stop using ":D"-its so over-used.
Oh we had part 2 of spoon cleaning today.
But only 3 members were present so only 10 spoons disappeared





Haha omg this is a super long post :/
One last photo..MY NEW SOFA :D

Bye!


One more chance is all i ever ask for
I've been standing waiting at your front door
I won't go been waiting for hours , waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment