,/ Condescending: Boring boring urgh

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Boring boring urgh


Yay omg a heart at last!! (:
I'm home already and its only 3.30!!
Feels kinda nice to be home early sometimes.
I've been banned by mum so got no choice.
Got to use it secretly heh^^
But thats what i do best :p

Anyway history today was really stupid.
CKN lost her voice so she was being all comical.
I swear her hand actions are plain stupid.
Anyway watermelon told me that she always wears the same thing.
Kinda true haha.
Its always the green pants with the scarf lol.
I bet i have more clothes than her.
BUT I STILL WANT MORE OMG~~
I'm super addicted to online shopping.
Wish i had my own credit card.
That would be cool uh:)

This is getting super boring :/
I'm really gonna list down things that happened before blogging next time

Ciaoo~~

No comments:

Post a Comment