,/ Condescending: Money money MONEY!!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Money money MONEY!!

I just survived 3 hours of amaths tuition!
Freaking hell if thats not an achievement, I dunno what is.
Anyway my bro just told me about our new csm^^
says that raxton's doing a good job and commanding alot of respect.
Looks like yam got it right eh?

I think I've successfully abstained from dota for 3 weeks already.
Haha 3 years of experience all down the drain.
All because of O lvls.
Well partially only..cos nowadays i prefer hanging out with friends yea.
I urgently need money to go shopping NOW!
Omg this urge is superduper strong.
I'm gonna rob a bank sooner or later.
Rawrr please donate to Yong En care centre.
All proceeds go to the truthful founder=me
Heh there really is such a centre.
Used to get disturbed alot in pri sch cos of my name:/
tsssk I will punch whoever that comes to irritate me on monday.
*cracks knuckles and scares away the little kitties* :)

I"m gonna start working out.
It's superduper irritating to be thin and weak.
I can't fit into any nice clothes!!
Omg all these fuss just to look good.
Lol I am getting materialistic but heh, its part of being a teen!

Ciaooo~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment