My first heart :) ^
I just realised how much i love walking around at night.
Was at dinner with Bryan just now.
He's a real nerd at eating pepper lunch!:)
Anyway i received this sms from my mum.
And i was like shit..
But instead, she said they were gonna attend a vigil.
I was like so happy.
But what the hell, someone died.
I should be sad..tsssk.
I'm getting cold blooded :OO
Went to Ben and jerry's annual free cone day.
The queue was dam ridiculous.
Trust me you wouldn't want to wait.
Even if its for a 5$ ice-cream
The queue was like turning back and forth. WTHECK!
Life is getting boring these few days.
I've got nothing to say already.
Bleh stupid ben still hasn't send me the pictures.
Stop thinking about kinderjoy/kinderbueno/kindersurprise.
I want my peektures!
P.S
Sry wilson and keith..for wasting your time
No comments:
Post a Comment