,/ Condescending: A sudden sadness

Friday, April 17, 2009

A sudden sadness

Nowadays i realise
Every new day, there's a new bee-like thingy
And the most irritating thing is.
They just like flying to me.
Wtheck maybe I'm just to sweeeeet.
Heh :D I'm a sweeeeeet guy.
Even bees think so heh.
But i don't want to get stung :/

Anyway enrolment's tomorrow.
I just finished coating my boots with kiwi like mad.
I think I'm gonna try burning the whole thing.
Really hope everything turns up right.
Goh march in works out.
Yea hopefully everyone gets promoted too.
That would be a fitting ending wouldn't it.
And yea I'm gonna go mad tomorrow.
BEN BETTER BRING YOUR CAMERA!
WE SHALL BE LIKE GIRLS JUST THIS ONCE~~
But i really don't want BB to end just like this.
Really enjoyed the time spent with all of you guys.
It was really fun yea.
All the parades, occasional combined worship and games.
It's already been 4 years.
Can u believe it?
Few weeks ago we were like i can't wait to be free.
Come to think of it now..
It's really gonna be weird not waking up early for BB every saturday
*sighs..*

Anyway remember i posted a photo about the guy in yellow.
Today i saw white ranger.
Heh :D I'm a great observer.
All u jealous souls admit it!

One day I'm gonna get in trouble for taking these pictures:/
I should really stop :/
Got to go for tuition soon..
I wanna enjoy my last moments on the com for the next 3 hours.
Then i'll come home later and go mad again.
Bye~~

No more lyrics today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment