I still don't have the pictures from yesterday.
waiting for those 2 slow asses to upload.
Anyway after yesterday's camwhoring session.
I think i've caught up to that silly craze of taking pictures.
I've caught up to alot of stupid things actually
For example, I'm starting to like blogging.
But its weird cos i hate long wordy posts.
But yet i also hate short stupid ones.
Guess i got to find that balance somehow.
I think my brother and mum are just plain retarded.
Who bathes in cold water when you have a heater?!
Wtheck the most irritating thing is
After they bathe, the heater goes mad.
Then when i set it to medium, uber hot water comes out!!
Weird family, weird appliances.
Anyway my stupid itunes got screwed up suddenly.
Now I can't download anything into my phone.
Which sucks like totally ttm!!
I've got to do something. URGHH!
Bye then, off to resolve this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment