I HATE MY MUM!
WHY DO I EVEN NEED HER IF ALL SHE DOES IS BE A WET BLANKET THE WHOLE DAY AND SCOLD ME FOR SHIT I DIDN'T EVEN DO WRONG.
Actually had many things to talk about.
Now im just freaking mad to remember.
I'll try my best though.
So i found out that the movie's called Knowing.
Stupid sadistic weird paedophile show!
Well at least its not as irritating as my mum.
I woke up at 6 TODAY!!
OMG just for one sunrise service :/
Anyway,
Someone asked me where my bible was
I casually pointed at my phone
And that resulted in a long long long lecture
He called it a mini devil lol.
Made me speechless
Anyway, with God, nothing is impossible.
Even male toilets can get flooded with people in church.
HAHA! IF U THINK ONLY FEMALE TOILETS HAVE QUEUES
THINK AGAIN!
Gosh after the service there was this freaking long queue.
Phenomenum uh!
Worse part was i had a stomach ache.
They always come at the wrong times.
Anyway i was just talking with junhao(church)
Jun Hao says:
*ermmm
*500
*1 mth
*tlol
*u damn pro sia
Yong En. says:
*lol
*thanks
Jun Hao says:
*buy all the expensive stuffs izzit
Yong En. says:
*i'll take that as a compliment
P.S
I DIDNT BUY ALL THE EXPENSIVE STUFFS
I HAVE NO IDEA HOW MY MONEY DISAPPEAR TOO
Anyway i've really forgotten everything else
I blame my mum for that. tssk
Later..~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment