I don't understand this feeling within.
Its really like a dormant love.
Hiding somewhere inside but yet waiting to be unleashed.
This is stupid.
Sometimes it comes out a little.
And i start getting all sad and emo.
Next moment it goes back in.
And i continue my life as though nothing has happened.
There's this song i always listen to when i feel this weird.
None of you will know it.
That I'm extremely sure.
This is just the chorus but yea..
Theres no snow (no snow)
In southern California, baby I adore ya, talkin about now
Theres no snow (no snow)
In this part of town, but when youre around,
its a holiday
Once you feel loved, once you feel love,
its a holiday
Once you feel loved, once you feel love
But when youre around, its a holiday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment