,/ Condescending: The end of 4 awesome years

Saturday, April 18, 2009

The end of 4 awesome years

4 years of BB officially ended today.
Somehow it's not what i want at all.
I really love BB especially all the time spent together with you guys.
Gosh, lets all please come back.
I don't want it to end this way.

Anyway my bro at last freaking came out of the toilet.
ITS MY TURN AT LAST!!

Ok yay bathed finish:D
At last all the dirt is gone.

Anyway enrolment was quite fun.
Somehow it feels really too fast to be true.
At the start Mr yam told us less than half the batch would be promoted.
Then he talked to a few plp individually.
Told them to prepare their minds.
Made me kinda scared for awhile.
It's a nice feeling to get promoted.
Ask Colin if you don't believe.
HE literally screamed when his name was called.
Retarded.
Anyway the new CSM is Raxton.
His first words were ****-YOU
Lol and we were all screaming "erina"
haha made him totally embarrassed and pissed.
In the end he got tau-pok-ed
haha ben escaped uh.
Lucky.

We camwhored like mad.
It's our last year anyway.
Being girls for once won't kill:D
Attempted many silly shots but somehow, i just feel like i've missed something really important.
Didn't really get the kind of photo i wanted.
This is stupid.
I'm getting this weird burst of feelings again.
Random hormones i think.
Always comes and goes.
Wtheck its mine body why can't i control it:/

Anyway I feel as though I've somehow created a barrier around my heart.
Sometimes it softens up but that small tiny-bit is enough to flood me.
It's supposed to be a nice feeling but somehow I feel afraid.
I can't imagine what will happen once the barrier totally dis-integrates.
Always thought i had control.
But now I'm losing this shield.
What should i do..
Sorry man I really don't want to be like nat or louis but i just can't help it.
Personal attack again:)

I'm getting really boring.
Stupid stupid stupid emotions.
P.S
We had a DP finale but I'm just too too too lazy to upload and pics now.

No comments:

Post a Comment