Thank God for making me a boy.
Then i do not need to suffer the agony of waiting for empty toilets.
It's like a real chore queueing in line just for your turn:/
And i slept in service again.
Well not really but my brain drifted away.
I seem to always enter wonderland in sermons:/
Anyway my eyesight is gradually getting worse.
I know it somehow and it really sucks.
I miss my perfect eyesight :(
Can u believe one year ago i still had it?
Omg stupid estimism or however its spelled.
There's a bio test tml and i stupidly kept my textbook in the locker.
I was like carrying it around for days even though there were no lessons.
Then when the test comes i keep it.
Wtheck. I feel like a total idiot -.-
Well, maybe not but just a blur fool.
I'm getting bored. There's like nothing to do nowadays.
Bryan faster organise the movie leh.
I'm dying to go out and do something productive.
Later~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment