There's a last parade tml.
Its passing out parade and Mr yam wants to pray for us.
But nobody seems to be going.
I've got tuition too:(
haha feels really weird going back though.
Its like a whole new chapter.
And everyone is feeling unsure of what is to come.
Haha the truth hurts doesn't it.
Anyway I can't find a heart picture today sry :(
Anyway congrats again to all SYF participants.
Haha chinese dance got gold uh:D
You plp didn't work hard for nothing!! ^^
Band got silver yea but at least its a record and they gave their best.
Haha anyway Joanne, Gracia. Natasha and wilson.
I finally found out who ... is!!
Guess I'll stop here.
I should really make notes of what I do in the day.
And i've still got truckloads of homework left.
Later then. (:
Would you come around?
I'm dying to be found.
I'm always in the blue without you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment