,/ Condescending: Clearly

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Clearly

YESSSSSSSSSSSS OMG I'M FEELING HAPPY FOR IDK WHY ><
Alrighty, went to ion for the THIRD CONSECUTIVE and 5th time.
Haha went to collect eekeng's jeans, not to shop T_T
Omg eekeng entered some mousehunt contest.
WE WERE 8TH POSITION BUT AFTER LEAVING HOUSE, DROPPED TO LIKE 20+
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh, Louis is online for the first time in 2months?

"And then I turned myself inside out
la da da da da
And it's all about
the way your hips move
Side to side,
Left to right,
Guide me home tonight.
And I need a little more thunder, a little more lightning.
A little more you,
Be my lantern.
Help me shine on through.

Baby,
Well I gotta have you loving me tonight.
And when my world has become a whirlwind
Will you be my white flag?"

I'm addicted to it omg.

No comments:

Post a Comment