Since studying is getting boring I've decided to blog.
Not that that has ever been any fun.
O lvl chinese results this week :OO
I want an A2 :(
Omg nat is making me jealous.
His aunt is overseas so he can order anything i repeat ANYTHING OMFG
So now he's showing me all the stuff he wants for my opinion.
Wtheck I should transform into him and substitute with him.
Just like the guy in GI Joe.
Cool shit heh, then we can swap lives :D
Anyway, be careful of the silly msn bug.
Louis has it now.
I nearly clicked it wtheck.
It was smth bout " Your pictures exposed!!"
As though I'm some porn star-.-
So anyway, my bracelet got stolen by the pepper lunch waitress at AMK
Wtheck right, it was on the tray and she took it away :/
And I got tricked by the topman dressing room guy.
He told me he wore XS and when I tried it, it was super tight.
Then he told me it would expand when washed.
Apparently i tried wearing it after washing and its even tighter.
Maybe my muscles grew.
Well it definitely did but I'm dam sure the shirt didnt expand-.-
Anyway, there's some stupid problem with my com.
I know it omg.
Blogger can't work but everyone else can.
Facebook is no different. Another big white blank :/
Shit I hope it rains tomorrow.
Why do we need to go back to normal assemblies
Staying in classroom is so much better.
And there's haircheck omg.
So irritating. I don't understand what's wrong with having long hair.
It's not gonna affect my studies.
I'm bored of blogging alr.
Gotta think of creative ways to keep me interested -__-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment