,/ Condescending: I could have wrote down

Saturday, August 15, 2009

I could have wrote down

Omg had a nice laugh last night at 12 plus omg

Anyway it's getting really irritating.
Everyone's getting splintered wood cept me.
Like wtheck. Omg super unfair. Facebook sucks :/

And i have a super big problem with interpretation of blogs.

Dota is a stupid game.
It breaks friendships and turns everyone vulgar.
Can't believe i played it for 4 years :OO

I just realised most of my primary school friends have become posers.
Like omg seriously. Maybe I'm misinterpreting wrongly again but wtv

Really hate animals with sharp teeth.
I'm not a wussy or wtv u call it k.
Omg hate sharks especially
Went snorkelling at Tioman once and there was this shark in the ocean.
Then this crazy couple went swiming after it like omg.
I was freaked out -.-

Now I've got a weird problem.
I get thirsty every 15minutes.
Then i googled it online and the result?
They said that it may be the first sign of diabetes.
LOL omg I don't believe.
It's definitely not and its probably something good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment