Somehow, I got persuaded to play runescape again.
And now there's this big plan of rushing together after O's
And then there's frisbee commitments.
And also the endless lure of shopping
And all the people who wanna start training for drafts
Wow. So many dreams and plans.
Sounds like alot of fun. But for now, its the books for me. I hope
My chest shrank.
Like how on earth that happened, I don't know.
Kinda stupid if u actually think about it.
K I made a really big blunder.
Remember I said how much my primary sch friend had changed?
Turns out me and another guy got the wrong girl.
Cos I asked her and she claims to not be from ZPS.
So whatever, so much for over-reacting.
Anyway my javascript is diabled.
What's going on omg.
Why is everything about my computer going wrong-.-
Cut my hair today, everything's getting irritating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment