,/ Condescending: Contrary and I shine amazing

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Contrary and I shine amazing

B3 OMG! :D
Kinda cool. Getting back of results was fun.
Louis got A1 omg. :OO

I think I've got a thing for girls with sexy voices.
I'm super attracted to this girl in my tuition.
And she's kinda hot too.
AND SHE'S NOT CHEENA AT ALL
Though she scored A1 for it. :)
I think I may just find myself falling head over heels soon.
All because of her and I really don't mind :)
Anyway, congrats to all the A students :)
One subject down 5 to go!
Glad that you're happy, I hope

Alright be right back.
Silly youtube wants me to log out

Kaes I really think mousehunt is stupid and unfair.
Like newbies get all the awesome shit?
Omg? :/

Hmm, I'm running out of things to blog about.
It's getting boring.
I wanna talk to someone fun.
Someone with substance.

Oh anyway english oral was super hard.
Hardest convo topic i guess.
And I was sitting in a gossip group.
Omg hearing all the indian secrets
I wasn't eavesdropping, they spoke too loud
That's the honest truth. So i found out who likes who and stuff.
Hmm now I know which girls have big mouths.



you got a skill making boys go crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment