The 3 people I want to see the most now.
1) My primary school classmate
2) Confidential
3) My tuition classmate
Weird, I suddenly miss alot of people.
Looking forward to any primary school gatherings.
I wanna see how everyone looks like now.
Maybe I'll go down on teachers day.
Just for fun and to try my luck :)
Well, all the guys look roughly the same.
But some of the girls are frighteningly different.
Like how does a normal sized pretty girl suddenly become a stick-thin girl and looks as though she's gone for plastic surgery. And mind you I don't mean that she looks super pretty now.
Edit~
Just sent my specs for repair.
FYI, it broke 3 days ago.
Kinda stupid :/
Anyway, I'll be "blind" for 2 school days.
But after that, I'll be wearing contacts:D
And I'll have my specs repaired!
Cool much? Can't wait to wear contacts yea!
Anyway I realised all my recent posts are about primary school plp.
Idk why, just can't get them out of my mind.
It's stopping me from studying.
But its a nice distraction
Seriously I really really really miss everyone :(
Should really have bothered to keep in touch.
I'm not gonna make such a mistake anymore man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment