I really hate being pressured when shopping.
It's supposed to be nice and relaxing not being watched by everyone.
And i hate shopkeepers that come to you and follow you around.
So i went to Ion for the 2nd day in a row which makes it 4 times.
Getting really bored of it.
H and M! Where art thou omg.
Anyway today was Uniqlo's opening.
We met Wilson at Ion with 3/4 girls (:
He was grinning away heh
Anyway, this is what wilson said that his friends thought of nat.
" Now I know why all the girls in your sch like him"
So anyway we found eekeng a pair of jeans.
He's probably smiling away while reading this now.
I wanna be a singer dam badly omg :(
God please let my voice break again to become something super nice.
It's all i can ever wish for.
And i wanna tour the States and even migrate there.
Cos Singapore's music industry is pathetic.
Omg :( :(
Anyway, I have a new favourite band omg.
Its even better than TDF.
Sorry for boring people but yea its my blog.
Anyway I should quit blogging.
Forget the old posts.
They're really stupid especially the emo shit.
My answer is no and I think blogger makes everyone have misunderstandings.
And alot of people misinterpret stuff wrongly.
Furthermore weird people read your blogs.
K screw this blogger.
Why did i even start
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment