,/ Condescending: Enter the primary school past

Monday, August 31, 2009

Enter the primary school past

I have a big flabby butt.
It bounces up and down when I jump around.

Anyway, Teachers' day concert was ridiculous.
One hour just for prize presentation.
And I was wearing the worse shit ever.
Class tee + sch pants is a disgrace.

Went to primary school after that.
Kinda fun, met alot of old friends
My teacher forgot me already :(
Well, I haven't visited her in ages anyway.
And the whole place was flooded with people.
First time ever.
I can't believe even polytechnic people came back.

So went to play soccer after that.
Then we got chased away by a council member -.-
In the end went up to my friends house.
And I swear he has one of the most awesome rooms ever.
Personal TV, WII , labtop , everything.
Speaking bout labtops, don't buy VAIO.
I know it's cool but it's uber lag.
My friend's vaio was a laggy kit.

The weather has been so hot.
And with all the people burning paper money.
Omg worse ever.

Alright, prelims in 1 day.
Got to really start studying.
Not just reading a bit here and there.
Like major mugging omg.

Bye

P.S
All my friends are korean crazy.
But there's this 9 girl band called SNSD
Bryan, you will love this band.

No comments:

Post a Comment