,/ Condescending: I'm funkalicious :)

Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm funkalicious :)

 
<3 <3
My internet officially sucks.
It actually starts lagging after a few youtube videos.
Either that or my com sucks.
Wtheck this is what you get from IT sales.
And don't ever sign up for MIO if you have not.
I repeat DON'T EVER!!
It sucks ttm.
You have to keep it on all day long for phone calls to come in.
When it gets hot, it just auto restarts for no reason.
So you get disconnected out of no where.
The wireless capability sucks too.
Basically, cut a long story short. MIO sucks.

YES OMG!! Ordering threadless :) :)
Ben, Louis, Ee Keng and Bryan. I think I deserve a big thank you!
Omg so many nice stuff all sold out.
Thank God my mum agreed haha :)
God provides YEAHHH

There's this song stuck in my head
Super nice omg
" I make up one more lame excuse
  Why I can't come out tonight
  I'm not trying to cut you loose
  I just need some time "
It's by Jonas Brothers so screw off if u're gonna give some bad comment

Church today was " Fun "
Ask louis and ivan :)
It was super silly.
There was this lady giving her testimony
Super cute omg. She kept singing
Problem is, she's kinda old so its out of tune.
But she has AWESOME vibrato
Omg LOL. And she's damn funny
Discriminate against india LOL

Alright bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment