If a good samaritan comes along and teaches me how to password protect posts.
I'll proclaim that the guy is uber nice on blogspot.
Today, I shall talk about Singapore warming.
Forget global warming, cos now the focus's on SG warming.
It's getting hotter and hotter and it's not getting better
And this month so happens to be some ghost month.
Now people are burning paper money. So the temperature goes up.
Suck luh omg. At this rate, they should just change the school uniform to tanks.
And guys should start wearing female style FBT's
Then everyone will look hotter and the temperature will increase again :)
I want a big sister! Then I'll have someone to look up to and fuss over me.
Being the eldest is not that fun okay. Ask around if u dun believe.
And people, please please please sign up for red camp :)
Limited places left and registrations closing!
Just go there and have some fun. U never know, u may decide to opt for poly instead.
Wonder if covering 8 chapters of physics so far today is an achievement.
Time to press the panic button. And omg I <3 cool gadgets.
I'm gonna buy my own starlight system. Its uber cool k.
Then I can stargaze anytime. And I'm going to buy a timebomb alarm clock.
Apparently it "explodes" but if u wake up in time, u can defuse it.
Mum's operation went smoothly :) Can't wait for her to come back.
Then I won't have to make my own milk everyday.
Hopefully she comes back nicer. No more nagging :X
I swear my dad is an idiot. He just attempted killing an ant with a cotton bud.
Good choice of weapon uh? Gentle killer :S but also at its stupidest.
Credits for this post
Joey for SG warming :)
P.S
Please give suggestions on colour combinations for blog :(
Its the only thing I can't get right. The only thing I'm not satisfied with
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment