,/ Condescending: Nightmare

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Nightmare

95% chance of failing history tomorrow.
Maybe my SBQ can save me but like SEQ's gonna be a major turnoff.
Didn't study for it anyway, got myself to blame.
I mean how long can I continue blaming Chng kim noih and abby choo.

I'm super lost right now.
Studies aside, even dreams are kinda tattered and in pieces.
Life hasn't felt as boring as it does right now.

I wonder what's gonna happen after O's.
When everyone leaves and goes to different schools.
Ever thought that maybe having O lvls isn't as bad as leaving secondary school life.

Haha ivan. I think if I did, I would really stop spending so much on my clothes.
And rest assured boy. Its not like u won't have your own freedom.
Not like u can't choose who u wanna go out with what.
Since u said its heaven then isn't that all u'll need.
I seriously don't think it will be troublesome.
If u go out everyday u'll probably be bored too what.
Spoils the whole "i miss u" factor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment