,/ Condescending: In the heart-shape state

Saturday, September 12, 2009

In the heart-shape state

Visiting people in hospitals is definitely not my cup of tea.
I even felt weird standing beside my mum cos I didn't know what to say.
Like your usual irritating and naggy mum suddenly lying down on a bed smilling at u.
Omg creepy. And like they expect u to ask "how are you?" that kinda thing.
Its weird. I mean if its a friend, sure no problemo. But mum..err idk


My mum's gonna be on 2 week MC which is like the worse ever news.
Omg how am I supposed to study with her constantly on my neck.
Hope she's back to normal by study break.
If not, its good luck have fun :/

Don't ever call a person emo because u will never understand how he feels.
I shall stop calling eekeng emo :)
Anyway, only an emo person truly likes another person.
Thats just the way it is so even emo people have something special to offer.
Some times, I think i kinda know what he's thinking.
I wanna say a whole lot more of shit.
But then I'll seem emo. Wtf is a blog for when u can't say what u want to. :(

So now an old chapter is over and a new one is beginning.
Hope we can still trust each other.
Now like every single time in the past, I lose one and I should be meeting a new one.
I hope. All the best in your future endeavours.

Anyway, shawn's wacky idea

Spawn says:
 eh we go the thing
Yong En~ says:
 but i keeping my science cos got mcq still
Spawn says:
 the now the people burning hell notes
 that bin

Basically, he wants to burn his notes on the FIRST day of O lvls.
In the place where the people burn the hell notes. :)
Excuse me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment