Hello! Prelims are unofficially over :) Left with mcq's and we're done.
Amaths was as usual err...At least its getting better than before.
Left the proving question blank as usual :/ Ohh and bio was interesting :)
I nearly burst out laughing. Finished the paper so fast I had like at least 45minutes to dream.
And of all things, Bryan's IC came to my mind. So i saw the druggy face and starting giggling.
OHH AND 3 CHIJ GIRLS WERE WAVING AT BRYAN HAHAHAH
HIS PERFECT BIRTHDAY PRESENT HEH:) And he didn't even know them :)
Somehow, I'm gonna repair things. i wonder
Aww shucks. got tuition later even though prelims are history.
Edit~
My dad is a mad driver. He was freaking speeding down the road outside newton mrt.
And he doesn't give a damn.
I was like dad, u're speeding.
Dad says : yea
YongEn: and u still can yea?
Dad: doesn't matter, i dun care.
I'm like wtf man. U dun but i do. Dam bloody scary. if i lived in america, all the mafia would be on our tails by now. Just now i think i saw a cabby point the middle finger at us-.- Cos my dad tried to force his way through and well..apparently he "succeeded"
Been eating home-cooked food for the past few days cos mum can't go out.
And there's this awesome lady cooking for us. well actually its for her but i just help myself and ohmg is she good. i want a maid :( never had one since primary school. it's not fun to go out for dinner and stuff everyday. and its even more irritating when everyone is like " I got lunch/dinner at home " I'm like left out ohmg :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment