,/ Condescending: Colours

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Colours

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYAN
It's a priviledge to appear on my blog k, star appearance, instant fame:)

So, we celebrated his birthday by watching the First show of The Ugly Truth on the First day of its release
I think all that watched will agree that its the best ever movie so far.
Well partly cos its NC16 and our First ever! But still, it was special.
The chimpanzees uh! :) Epic~~

Ohh and bryan! Remember the shirts i said was too big and i let u try.
NOW I FIT INTO IT HAHAHAHA :) but I'm wearing it as my night clothes
heritage21 "pyjamas" :) I'm at last fitting into American sizes. THIS MEANS I'M GROWING K!

No school for 5 consecutive days! yiippeeee :)
Suddenly, I've got this obsession with tanks. Like ohmg I'm in love with them
Current status , 3 tanks and COUNTING
Omg i want a blue one! And a purple one! And a red one! And erm erm rainbow!

Just realised I have a serious shortage of shorts. K nvm, top of my shopping list.

No comments:

Post a Comment