I think i have a high tolerance level. But the one thing i really cannot put up with is some idiots popping up at my house and giving me stupid remarks like " Ohh the younger one is taller than the elder one "
And the freaking casual way they put things pisses me off even more. Just watch man. 1 more month I'm gonna be taller. Then I'll be rid of this asses on my back. All the idiotic adults that try to start conversations with rude insults.
Anyway. man utd won :) Nicked it in the last minute haha. doesn't matter. i dun care as long as city loses. heh
Tomorrow's gonna be a really boring day. Grandma's birthday. totally sucks luh. have to go there just to celebrate. i don't mind my mum's side. but my dad's side plain sucks k. his dad, my grand-dad is the most uber crazychainsmokerass ever. i swear he finishes at least 2 packets a day. like i don't mean to curse or anything but it's really surprising nothing happens to him. 50+ years of chain smoking and all that happens is that he slowly becomes an indian. his skin gets black and stuff but nothing really serious. and poor me is stuck with second-hand-smoke for hours :/ dyaknow, the number of cigarettes a smoker smokes a day is equivalent to the probability of him getting cancer compared to non-smokers. so in his case, its at least 50 times. wow?
ohh shawn, I KNOW THE ANSWER HAHAHAH. AND I DON'T REGRET MINE TOO K! LOL
AND I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S SO LUCKY ABOUT THAT HAHAHA
stilll still still totally in love with busted. their lyrics are kinda sick but still, their music totally owns:)
fightstar sucks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment