,/ Condescending: Last run

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Last run

Its 090909 and guess what? Everything at threadless cost 9BUCKS!!
47 days to O levels
Just woke up from the holiday mood
Suddenly filled with this scard feeling.
But its a little too late to start already isn't it.
Plus we've got cbb school to waste time at.
Instead of studying at home.
Omg I'm super scared now..
Can't wait for it all to just end.
I want my dream to come true.
That would be wicket.

Skipped tuition today because of a tummy upset.
Like its becoming nothing new to me.
I've had stomach aches every single prelim exam so far.
Had a whole day of it today :/
The more bad things happen to me, the more I think how unfair everything is.
Ruining your own happiness has got to be the worse shit ever.
Arggh why can't things start happening for me.
Instead of getting worse :(

Best friends are the most jealous things ever.
So don't try anything funny :)
Bcos they always want to be number one to you xD

Anyway, we saw the loser from Singapore idol today.
The super proud one that looks like a pooch
He sucks and what's more, he was smoking.
No wonder he lost and got kicked out. Pathetic character.

I found the perfect blogshop :D
All for guys and u dun know how happy I am now
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment