,/ Condescending: Here I am and here i COME

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Here I am and here i COME

The medicine that probably saved my afternoon :)
Well obviously its empty now. It was like full of black pills and I had to swallow all.
Hate you stomachache. hate you omg. You should just disappear into hell.
Stop haunting me and just let me get on with life peacefully.

Found another great band :)
Found another target in life. Well, it's been here all along anyway. I just decided to pursue it properly.
Blogging in a different way now. No more short lines. Its all gonna be even!

Paid the guy from some blogshop today. Super fast luh omg. I only arranged it this morning.
Like seriously, this morning. At 12.++ am .
2 more tanks :) Super nice ones K! I shall post pictures of them when they arrive.

Its a nice feeling to be happy. Chase your dreams and your true feelings people.
Try running, try hiding, its gonna be worse. Don't listen to any more shit.
Just follow what u want and what u feel. That's what I'm gonna do.
And don't give up people. U can easily achieve if u actually try.

Alright byesbyes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment