Wtheck did blogger just changed its posting settings? Why is there one big space in the middle now.
Anyway, the sec 3 interclass was kinda lame.
I was supposed to be the referee of field 3 but some loser class didn't come.
So every game there became a walkover like how boring can that get.
And i was supposed to go to ion instead.
Damit H AND M WAIT FOR ME.
All stars game was weird.
I kept fumbling high deeps that should have been caught without so much of a fuss.
We attempted laying out for the camera
I swear i laughed my ass off.
I layout-ed but the sodding field didn't let me slide. So my forehead knocked the ground.
Bryan tried to layout. His specs flew, he did a face plunge and ended up with a green snack.
Ben tried to layout, his specs flew.
Jordan layout-ed and his specs flew.
I was like only looking forward to seeing their specs fly.
I feel so idiotic.
So anyway, Bryan's the winner cos he gained an ultimate scar :)
Class photos are totally awful.
Well actually only fun 1 and the level collage is.
I swear the photographer has issues.
The perfect photo became some screwed shit.
We pushed jesmond flat ok FLAT onto belinda and we were all smiling at the camera. The idiot delayed 3 secs before taking and by then we were all looking at each other.
So now fun 1 is screwed and they even used it for the collage.
Like wtheck. The photo's for people to remember you by.
But now all they have to remember most of us is half a giggling face staring at jesmond. Coolios.
I can't upload picts again and i hate blogger for that.
I'm gonna change to some other web soon.
Liang kok ann has facebook.
ZOMG LOL.
And he friggin plays pet society.
One in a million omg.
Cute teacher, as cute as my pouch. ^^
Oh yea, Ben thinks the parade square's a swimming pool.
He really made my day man.
Totally awesome. Thank God i didn't get wet.
We collided and landed on the floor.
He landed totally in the middle of a big puddle of water.
Imagine the splash and the effects. Best photo ever:D
Thank God i landed outside the puddle.
And half my shorts nearly came off in mid-air cos his hand/leg hooked onto it. Perverted ben. Even in the air he wants to touch me. I fear for your sexuality ben.
No comments:
Post a Comment