Omg I think blogger has some stupid problem.
Can't upload pictures.
The thing just freezes omg?!
Wanted to show my chocolates :D
Dam crazy.
Parents came back home the other day from some wedding dinner.
They told me every single dish had a present to go with it.
So they came home with 18 presents!
So now I have an abundant supply of chocs and stuff at home.
I'll post the pictures as soon as the problem is gone.
And I found this stall that sells bears wearing animal coats.
Super cute lol.
Played frisbee yesterday with dt and sec 3s.
20+ people went.
Super crazy especially the matches.
5 hours = aching muscles
Don't feel like playing open league anymore.
We only have 7 members and one hasn't played a single time.
And under that kind of sun there's no way all of us can last every game.
Wtheck man... its gonna be really tough and impossible.
And I've lost my will to dive.
Suddenly started hesitating and end up injuring myself for nothing.
The skies are looking gloomy.
What's worse, orals in 4 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment