,/ Condescending: God please help me to overcome

Thursday, July 30, 2009

God please help me to overcome

Bryan took 2 periods to fold this lol. Still a failure though

Lousy star xD

My 2 butterflies:D My first 2 origami pieces heh.

See the number of shrimps. Pathetic shit. Ivan had 5 pieces i had tons lol.

Sunglasses ftw:D( Ivan looks weird ) :/

Yay bloggers back to normal:D
PICTURES FROM SUPER LONG AGO
There's more but I'm kinda lazy to upload.

Think history's a goner.
Tried so hard blah blah blah.
SBQ was ridiculously hard.
We haven't even learned that chapter yet.
Great humanities teachers I have eh.
So anyway physics tomorrow.
Should i go for tuition? I'll fail physics if i do.
Should i stay home? A maths will be at stake.
What the nut.

The stupid old thing's bugging me again.
I thought I had it resolved for 2 months.
Now its back. I'm super tempted to go vulgar crazy now.
God please help me to overcome yet again.
Maybe then I'll find happiness again.
It's been missing for awhile lately.
True happiness i mean.
Not fake laughs and smiles.
Something I'm guilty off. Big time.

So anyway. I'm super sure there are other people reading my blog.
People ask me questions that I've never even talked about before.
Except on here of cos.
Anyway, I know alot of guys hate Jonas Bros.
I don't. In fact I'm a fan but not some really fanatic guy.
Their voice is dam nice k. And his fashion sense = :OO

Pizzahut was stupid.
I swear its the first time there's a nice waiter refilling our pepsi's.
Not like I really care but it did make Louis' day.
Talked bout old shows.
Damn retarded especially pokemon-.-

So anyway, here's Yong En blasting off againnnnnnnn. "sparks in sky"

No comments:

Post a Comment