,/ Condescending: Count me in

Monday, July 20, 2009

Count me in


Omg eclispe on wednesday morning!
I'm so gonna rush out of class and take photos at the parade square.
Who's in it with me!
It's not everyday you see something nicer than sunsets.
I miss semakau. It was more than fun. I can't describe it.
The rain was fun. Fighting against the tents was fun. Watching the most amazing sunset ever was duh, fun.
Next up, I wanna see shooting stars and maybe even meteor showers but of cos none that are dangerous
Maybe even aurora. I really don't mind

Alright anyway.
Listening compre in 1 day!
Rawr let's get it over with :D
Okay so I shall try banning myself from this silly gadget in front of me.
I'm gonna mug if at all possible.
I know i need to. Real bad.
Maybe I should hand over my labby to someone and dismantle the com.
Then my bro will kill me.
But we'll see what happens if he tries.

Facebook is stupid
Fancing sending notices about speed-date to me.
What's more, its for women in their late twenties.
Like wtc. Can't they see from my dp that I'm just a cute little guy dreaming of a cute little girl and embarking on a singing career filled with cute people.
That's life to me. Yea man.
So now i'm accomplishing nothing of that.
Just doing some chemistry which only serves to remind me how much I need to hit the books.
Crap. When will this ever end.

My bro's watching mask rider.
Like what the hell.
I thought only girls become more childish as they grow up(in a good way)
No offence. I'm glad they do or I'm never gonna get married cos my wife is gonna spank my butt hard everyday.
Then I'll become baboon.
I R Baboon yea?
K shit so whatever the case, at least my brother's not studying.
Lucky idiot. I can't wait to disturb him next year.

Bye then..
Oh i forgot, open league's cancelled.
Sorry people for training so hard.
Ms Chng is afraid that we will fall sick and get us a short vacation from mocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment