,/ Condescending: Weightless

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Weightless

Nat's birthday picture:D
It's gonna be my favourite for quite some time.
I wish my hair stays that way forever.
Not like some stupid wild grass.
But of cos longer that in the picture luh.
Just the shape and style yea.

Didn't have any mood to blog at all.
Don't even know what to say so I'm gonna type nonsense.

Oh well wilson's into SA.
Grats again boy.
At least your future's kinda fixed.
Eekeng wants to go into psychology.
Shawn wants mass com.
I want both and business but I'm stuck.
Friggin hell i dun want to pick the wrong course and screw up my life.
Ah well..at least I'm sure I wanna go NP.

Open league's next week.
So what.
Team 90% disbanded cos all want to study for mocks.
Can't blame them.
I'm the one not feeling the heat of the O's
Everyone's starting to chiong.
I feel the need to but i can't go into emergency mode.
At this rate I'm gonna end up in RP.
Wtheck.

SRP's are the most boring things ever.
Went around school exploring with Shawn yesterday.
Left Jesmond to do all the work by himself.
Doesn't matter.
He knows how to do the stuff I don't.
So much for me being the tutor.
I still can't understand how i became one.
Thank God I'm not stuck with Pcc-man anymore.
Freaking guy. Scares the hell out of me.

And i think Keith should be the Dj for grad night.
He's the best clown around.
Now I know why his surname's kok.
Caught my drift yet?

YES PICTURES CAN BE POSTED AT LAST


Bryan and Ee keng's new fantasy in class :) - Origami

The choc's from the wedding.
They are GODIVA peeps MUAHAHAH
Jealous now? =p
I know a pig was :D


The bear in pig's clothing :D

Bye:D

Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year
And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere
And this is my reaction to everything I fear
'Cause I've been going crazy
I don't want to waste another minute here

I've got a new favourite band!!

No comments:

Post a Comment