,/ Condescending: NeverShoutNever

Friday, July 3, 2009

NeverShoutNever

^ He's a smoker omg.
But he has super white teeth for one heh.
Surprising eh?
I'm sure he will sing better if he quits though.

Arggh my neck feels weird.
Like sprained or something
Lucky Chen Yu.
He got the exact same topic for oral as he did last year.
Wtheck lol. I want an easy topic please God!
Left school together with the BB guys and bryan.
We were sort of refusing to claim ownership of Louis' disc and bring it home.
In the end Victoria.A took it.
Omg lol we are gonna get screwed bad by him.
Lucky he got banned from com :/
Or we're dead once he reads this.

Training tomorrow!
Omg 30+ people going.
It's gonna be really crazy yea.
I thought it was only DT and our team at first.
Can't wait, it's much better than rotting at home listening to mum nag.
She never stops and i mean it.

What is there to do nowadays omg.
Nothing but homework.
Nothing to play too.
But yet I've got no mood for work
Alright I'm gonna force myself.
Been finding shitty bands which really irritates me.
Bye
























It feels extremely weird being near u.
I don't wanna hide.
But yet I can't even look into your eyes.
Feeling like a bloody coward.
The problem's with me, not you.
Liking you is the hardest thing ever ever.
Can't even give u a simple thing.
I'm sorry.
Damn it

No comments:

Post a Comment